******************************************************************

.27



yesterday I was a wanderer
whose place never settled, never knew the ending
whose fate stumbled, shaking
whose visage costs merely nothing
you made me own a price, something

the way your eyes brightly shine 
even at the glimpse of my soul
the way your smiles aligned
even at the deepest of my cold
the way you stay by my side fine
even to stay, I never told

today, I'm a lover
whose smiles appreciated
whose letters collected
whose pictures safely kept in your pocket
you made me a symbol of your love locket

no matter where we chat
no matter where we met
no matter where we even fled 
we're always that girl and lad 

and tomorrow, dear, is a mystery, they say
but to me, it's not really that way
because in January, or March, or May
I promised you my everything every single day

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments