******************************************************************

The Bucket List #5

 
 Augustus Waters & Hazel Grace
no matter how we dwell up with life
there'll always be ending
no one can deny it
but within the numbered days
it's our choice how to spend it
we can go on mourning about our bad lucks and diseases
or perhaps we can smile and accept ourselves entirely
for what God has left us with
do good to others
appreciate and love people around you
so that you'll have your little infinity
despite limited time
 
*tick*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“May I see you again?" he asked. 

I smiled. "Sure."

"Tomorrow?" he asked.

"Patience, grasshopper," I counseled. "You don't want to seem overeager.

"Right, that's why I said tomorrow," he said. 
 
 "I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow." 
 
 I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious," he said.

"You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"

"But you don't even have my phone number," he said.

"I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."

  He broke out into that goofy smile. "And you say we don't know each other.”
 

0 Comments
Tweets
Comments